Monday, September 25, 2006

I Slept Through Dover... Carry On, Straight People!!!

Gaaaaawd DANG! Ol' Aint Dixie's been layin' down on y'all - sorry! Cecil taped all the fun NASCAR stuff for me, so I got about 10 hours of race related action PLUS the new Desperate Housewives to look at this week - but that's gotta wait!

Tomorrow night, Tuesday, Sept. 26, at 9pm Eastern, I am scheduled to conduct a one hour radio interview with George Noory, who is the week night host of my former favorite radio show, Coast to Coast AM. This will be broadcast from the studios of WCLM 1450am, Richmond, VA, and if you can Google their website, you can listen online.

I hope he shows up. I hope I don't choke. So listen if you like, and feel free to comment on the glories of Dover until I get our commentaries on that up, sometime later this week.

I had the tv on in the bedroom as our boy JEFF BURTON got his first win in what? five years? Does this mean I have to sleep through all the Cup races now, to ensure him being the Nextel Champeen of Twenty-Ought Six? God I hope not.

Well, I heard the important part, when he won, and boy was that swell. And it was him racin' his best girl, Matt Kenseth. Thank God it was Burton, anyone else and Kenseth woulda took their ass out in a cold-blooded fashion.

And lookit old Jeff, leadin' in the points!!! God-damn, boy! Way to go! It's great to be alive.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, don't forget to watch Desperate Housewives. It was a real good night for Bree.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing once Happy Harvick's motor puked on Sunday that Delana was a desperate housewife.

9:09 PM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

Heh. And I'm STILL behind in my NASCAR viewing. Those Reckless Housewives come last. Talk to you boys latah when I've regained my senses & gotten my priorities straight.

3:42 AM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

Oh my God that Bree scene was awesome. Her sink overfloweth...

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home