Thursday, September 14, 2006

David Letterman's "Top 10 Things Never Before Said By NASCAR Drivers"


10. Kasey Kahne: "Anyone know how to drive a stick?"

9. Jeff Gordon: "Does this gas taste funny to you?"

8. Jeff Burton: "I don't care much for country music or beer."

7. Mark Martin: "Switch the 'r' and 'c' in 'racing', and you get 'caring'. "

6. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: "Wow. Letterman looks so young in person!" (David Letterman then blew Jr. a kiss....)

5. Denny Hamlin: "You're lookin' at a guy who can drive 500 miles without takin' a leak."

4. Kyle Busch: "A truly great driver doesn't mind asking for directions. Am I right, Ladies?"

3. Kevin Harvick: "It would be nice if the guys in the pits occassionally surprised me with a piece of carrot cake or something..."

2. Jimmie Johnson: "The Nextel Cup is great, but what I'm really excited about is The Late Show Ventriloquist Week."

1. Matt Kenseth: "If you think I'm fast in my car, you should see me in the bedroom."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home