Thursday, September 14, 2006

Matt Kenseth Will Be the 2006 Nextel Cup Champion.

How do I know this? Because he just threw a New World's Record of 17 pies into someone's (Kelly Rippa's) face in under one minute. ( For you non-NASCAR fans, Kenseth drives the 17 car.) It's a Sign from God.

You don't believe me? Watch, wait, and check back in November.

I must say, I like the idea of watching NASCAR drivers give facials on national morning network television, and truth be told, throwing pies in peoples' faces is more my speed than the other kind.

I'll post a photo when one is available.

Kudos to Chesterfield's Denny Hamlin for also breaking the old pie-in-the-face throwing record.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NASCAR drivers giving facials to Kelly Rippa on national television? Fireball Roberts is spinning somewhere. Although it might open up an entire entre to the Howard Stern demo.

You're just sweet on Kenseth because he's from Wisconsin though you are probably right. In a close race, his crew will get him off pit row first. They have all season so far when it counted.

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

Naw, I ain't sweet on him. I don't hate him or nothin', but you know I want Burton or Hamlin to win this deal. I's just playin'. Harvick just did a drive-by facial on Denny Hamlin. I can't stand Harvick, but it was pretty damn funny. Cecil said he saw Hamlin mouth the word "bastard". Heh.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, here's a clue Team Red Bull and Michael Alice Waltrip Racing. Put Johnny Benson in one of your Cup cars in 2007 and watch him score points.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home