Thursday, September 10, 2009

Coal Country



The good folks at the Sierra Club asked me to do a promotional poster for the VA. screenings of a new documentary about
Mountain Top Removal coal mining . www.coalcountrythemovie.com
They've made a real nice print of this piece , which will be available at the VA. screenings , and probably some others , in other states as well . If you are interested in one of the prints you can write us freed@mindspring.com
And we'll try to put you in touch with the right people. I've built a frame for the piece , which will be sold at auction , to benefit the Sierra Club at some point (once again , I'll try to keep you posted ).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw this in the foyer of the New India restaurant on Lakeside last week.

PS: Are you off Face Book or am I a tiresome old bore?

6:18 AM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

Why Ted, you've *always* been a....

NAW! We love you. I'm thinnng the herd & fixin' to quit soon, just tying up a few loose ends. That shits just too much for us to keep track of. Ain't enough hours in the day.

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

I got bullied into gettin' on there in the first place. Kinda pisses me off. I don't like being bullied into socializing. We live in a hyper social society. - Jyl

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home