Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to Willard's Garage

Dixie here. After much prompting to get my own damn blog instead of cluttering up everyone else's with my inane commentaries, here I light. Actually I've been needing a spot to post me 'n' Uncle Fecal's reviews of the singing of the National Anthem before all the NASCAR races. It's a niche market that hasn't been filled yet, to our knowledge. Fecal (a/k/a Cecil) might dictate some this and that's now & then, too. As will the other folks that drift in and out of Willard's on a regular basis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinxy said...

Bout FUCKING time.

See, I can say that on your blog and not have to worry about old people getting mad at me.

This is an idea whose time is long past overdue.

I look forward to reading all about your and Uncle Fecal's observations of life in Hazzard County and the world at large.

Can I be black for a moment?

"You go girl."

8:50 PM  
Blogger The Dixie Butcher said...

Jinxy, my very good friend, not only can you say "fuck" here, but I encourage you to.

You can also be black as often as you like, just don't do it in front of our house or Cecil will get out the 30-30. And don't act like Sa'ad El Amin or I'll have to "bring my stuff." Which I guess would consist of Cecil and the 30-30. :)

Love,

Aunt Dixie

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home